Day two | deep in the mountains

 Back to my Holiday posting (which I stopped at Day 1, you can do better Helena) I'm taking you with on our second day in Olympus. That Monday was really hot, considering we were at a mountain, so we decided to take a trip at one of Olympus' waterfalls. The green I experienced in the mountain was something so precious and unique, something I'll never be able to forget.

It made me more consious about the gift that nature provides us with every single day and I now want to protect it even more than before; it is spectacular that we live because of the trees and the oxygen that so kindly they offer us and that is the reason why the planet deserves to be protected and saved.


 So, the boy and his father had their plunge at the most cold waters I've ever felt (no need to ask if I went in there, I obviously didn't) and after that we reached the highest car approachable level in Olympus and had lunch at the cottage there. A summer Greek night ends by the sea of course, because we're Greeks and we cannot resist the sea, NEVER.






















I'm planning on going hiking on Olympus one day with my love
what do you guys think?
Helena xox

No comments:

Post a Comment