Red Carpet | Emma Stone

  Today I am starting a new column on my blog; red carpet celebrity fashion. My first tribute will be about the lovely and stylish Emma Stone (yes, that lady again!). Of course you will see Mr Garfield here, since those two are one of my favourite "famous" couples and I have to admit that he is as stylish as his sweetheart, isn't he?



the detailing and THEM
one of my favourite dresses

total red outfit, pale skin and blonde hair (gets extra points for the haircut)

look at those shoes
still amazing in a jumpsuit

the detailing

she can do pink as well



like a retro Barbie in my eyes

*sighs*

retro baby once again

a pants lady also

shiny

one of my top favourites

the sleeves and the hair

the PERFECT detailing

they could get married in those outfits

pale blue, pale skin, pale hair (she can pull of)

this is a man's world

do I need to add something?!

greek goddess

chic and sexy

black dress and nude heels

Let me know what was your favourite outfit and which lady you would suggest to post about next!

Talk to you soon,
Helena xox


Photos found on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment