September on Instagram #1

 I 've found my self posting a lot more on instagram lately, and I decided to start a monthly instagram column. If it goes well I will try and do it weekly (fingers crossed!).

 In September I discovered my love for sky photos and I really did capture the sky in most of its phases. I also, tried out the minimalistic and androgynous fall fashion which I've been truly enjoying lately, I had lots of coffee (and a lovely breakfast with my mom) and much money spent on clothes and stuff. Shoutout to my lovely boyfriend who bears with my coffee and shopping addictions.


Let me know if you enjoy these kind of posts,
Helena xox

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm loving Instagram at the moment too! Followed you, your pictures are pretty :) I take way too many coffee pictures haha!

    Cathy x
    http://whiskshooksandbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much lovely!! I have the same addiction! Hahah xox

      Delete