Style Crush | Suki Waterhouse

 Today we're talking about my favourite model (and now an actress), Suki Waterhouse. A British babe, mostly known for her relationship with Bradley Cooper (except for her modelling skills, of course). The thing I mostly adore about her is that she is a blonde with brown eyes. We all have to admit that when it comes to model beauty, we all imagine an angelic blonde girl with blue eyes. But, not for Suki, she is just perfect the way she is. Plus, her fringe game is so so so strong.

 As for her fashion sense, she sometimes brings the dear Audrey Hepburn in my mind, with the pants and the chic androgynous look, which makes her even more flattering to me. And I have to admit, I am becoming a blondie and the blame is all hers!





What do you think of her?
Elena xox


photos found on Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment