New Year's Inspiration




1. Let your faith be bigger than your fears

 Fear is a choice. The choice of feeling something that will make you stay away of a person, a situation or a feeling. But, why be afraid of anything when you can have faith in God or just in yourself? We aren't born powerful, faith makes us full of powers and will to achieve anything and erase any obstacle in our way to our dreams and success. Personally, I was afraid of swimming, but I have faith in me and God and my boyfriend (who is the greatest lifeguard and teacher) and I am starting to overcome that fear. Think about it...

2. Keep your feet on the ground, when your head's in the clouds

 For my second quote I am borrowing a lyric from one of my favourite songs: Brick by boring brick - Paramore. This is a great song which includes the fairytales our parents used to tell us to go to sleep and is such a gorgeous one. What I am trying to tell here is that you have to dream, dream non stop. Your dreams is the world you are going to live in tommorow. A magic world that you will decide with who you are going to share. A person who doesn't dream, is most of the times miserable (or he just does not admit it). But, when you are dreaming don't forget to keep your feet on the ground and know where you are heading to. Yes, dream, but also keep in mind to have dreams that you can achieve and are approachable (of course you can achieve anything, but you cannot fly, right?), if you get what I am trying to say.


 To conclude, this was my first 2014BloggerChallenge post and I really hope you enjoyed it. One thing I'd like to add is that every single person defines (and should define) any quote in a complete different way. I see what I wrote in these quotes, but you might see something else and there starts the interesting part of this first post.



I really hope I inspired you somehow and I'll write soon,
Elena xox




photos courtesy of Google.

3 comments:

  1. Great post, and I love your interpretations of the quotes! They are very similar to my interpretations when I first read the quotes myself! These are great to keep in mind throughout the upcoming year!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    I just wrote my post for the 2014 blogger challenge if you want to take a look! http://alittlelookinsideme.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-years-inspiration.html

    Kristen @ Life and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice quotes, thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much my beauties! you are gorgeous :D xox

    ReplyDelete