little red riding hood






 Yesterday Steve and I finally decided to visit the still festive, Athens. I really love that this year they put up a boat (which is the traditional greek Christmas decoration) istead of a tree. It was a great experience to walk through the decorated alleys and enjoy the last days of Holiday. Of course we couldn't resist on having some lattes at Starbucks, our beloved place.

 So, I wanted an outstanding outfit since I was not really into my style the last few days. I picked up this bright red coat which really does that job and paired it with some sorts and thick tights. My ballerina shoes are one adored pair, as well as my grey sweater. To keep me warm I wore those fingerless gloves, that matched my silver sorts. I forgot to mention the obvious: I am back to being a redhead and I feel more confindent again. I was thinking about getting that decision for a few months now, since I had red hair in the past and it is a difficult hair colour to maintain. But, I am feeling me again and this is the most important fact of this change.











No comments:

Post a Comment