it's Christmas!

 So, it is oficially Christmas!!!
 I had promised you this post for a few days, but I think it is coming up in the most appropriate time. 


 
 The story behind these nails starts the day I was sick and I was watching a cutepolish's video on you tube on these cute festive designs. I thought, why not? So, here are my Christmas nails and I hope you like them, as much as I do.

(right hand: christmas pudding, christmas jumper, gingerbread man's outfit, santa claus, christmas lights - left hand: snowman, festive glitter, polka dot tree, gift and snowflake)

Ps: My boyfriend has a blog about Online Pokemon Gaming, pay it a visit!

I hope you are all having a great Christmas time,
Elena xox


8 comments:

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out the info here:
    http://the-wanderlust-diary.blogspot.gr/2013/12/liebster-award.html

    Great blog!

    The Wanderlust Diary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive! I hope they stayed on for the whole time :)
    New follower by the way, from #2014BloggerChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Followed back ;) xox

    ReplyDelete