it's raining men

 Hello my girls! Since I haven't been around for a while (I was sick actually) I thought I would write a more sentimetal and personal post. I'm sure that many of you struggle with the fact that they lack a boyfriend, especially when Christmas is only 4 days away. To all of you I have to say that it is actually "raining men". And one of those men is the one for you, the special one that will make THE change to your life. I've been in your position, and in fact every girl has been. The one significant thing that you sould keep in mind is that everything comes on their time and that time will be the right. Plus, you have your girlfriends to keep you company and pass special moments with them (girly moments). Some of us are lucky enough to meet THAT boy at a very young age (I was nearly 17..), while others meet him when they are older. But, that does not mean love will not happen to you. It just happens at the most unexpected moments and in the most magical ways. 

I hope you all have a merry, merry Christmas and I'll talk to you soon,
Elena xox

 ps: this song is just for you! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice post for all us single girls out there! It's so true, the right one will come into your life at the most unexpected time! Thanks for the reminder! I'm also taking part in the 2014 Blogger Challenge. Looking forward to reading your posts!

    Kristen @ Life & Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I have a response at my posts! I'm glad you liked it and keep thinking in the positive way!
    :D
    I'm also looking forward to reading yours xox

    ReplyDelete