nails

 I'm a little late on this but, better late than ever, ha?! Unfortunately, even though I love designing on nails, my lack of time doesn't allow my to do that anymore. Plus, bright red hair and light coloured nails during hairwash are equal to a pink shaded result. The best solution to that situation are glitter nail polishes. With only one coat on top of a dark/bright nail colour and you have sick, elegant and gorgeous nails. Anyway, here is my current favourite world's simplest design: silver glitter on top of bare nails and, as you can see, your nails look clean and feminine with a sparkling result. Perfect!



 I know this was a brief post but I'm thinking of gathering some of my favourite old nail designs to show them to you and maybe give you some inspiration in a future post. Would you be interesting in something like that?  Oh, and pleaseee, excuse my yellowish and red-ish nails.

Hope you liked my post,
Elena xox




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's a really pretty polish - it looks slightly holo-y in some spots! :) What polish is it?

    ~Becca // rjtmisti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty, isn't it? Well, this is one of a greek brand but, essence's in 103 space queen, is quite the same! :)

      Delete