Greece is beautiful

 Hello my loves, beware of the following photos, they capture extremely high levels of beauty.
Oh, Greece.. Not because I live here, but with no doubt this country is one of the prettiest in the world. Take a moment to think where else in the world nature dresses in the shades of blue, green, yellow and white, all together. Infinite places to visit and just sit there and adore the view under the magic spell of nature. I am always speechless when it comes to spectacular views like the following. Where did we go this time: To Sounion, Anavussos, Vouliagmeni Lake and other nearby beauties.















 Let me know in the comments what do you think of the photos (I'm still an amateur in photography) and of course the places. Would you like to visit Greece sometime?

Thank you so much for reading,
Elena xox

No comments:

Post a Comment