abc's of me tag

 Hello lovebirds! Today I felt like doing a really interesting tag: the abc's of me tag. I find it a cute and clever way to get to know me better and also share some funny facts. Sooo, let's see what we have!

Age - 18

Birthday - 20th of July

Colour - I'm a pink lover

Drink - tea and cappuccino

Eyes - dark brown, almost black

Flashback - meeting the boy for the first time

Gent - the boy

H
obby - taking photos, designing clothes, playing video games and watching tones of movies

Indulgence - browsing on fashion websites and being around with the boy

J
ob - not having one yet, but I study Art History and Theory for now

Kids - "the boy"
Love - my lovely family and the wonderful boy

Music - I adore vintage, but if I enjoy a song it will be on replay

Nickname - Hearts (our artistic surname with the boy)

One wish - go to the fashion school, the sooner it can happen, the happier I'll be (and of course, live with the boy)

Pets - an adorable bird, but we will adopt a Husky and a Pomeranian

Quote - let your faith be bigger than your fears

Residence - Athens, Greece

Siblings - one bigger brother

Temperature - 11 °C, it is winter baby

University - as I said, Art Theory and History, but I am looking forward to a fashion school

Vehicle - I do not own one, but the boy has a Celica (oh, I love this car)

Worst habbit - touching my face throughout the day (I wish I could stop...)

X-ray - I think I had one for my teeth years ago

Yuck - cockroaches

Zodiac - Cancer

 Oh, and the - calling Steve the boy - thing is just for fun, I adore him to death!

Thanks for reading,
Elena xox

No comments:

Post a Comment