the hair situation

 When it comes to hair decisions, it's really not easy to take one. When I started dying my hair (at the age of 15) I discovered a new addiction, even though I wouldn't start the dying thing if I went back there. But, it happened and I have died my hair from red to orange, from black to red, from purple to ginger and those colours in just 2 years(!). The same thing happens when I cut my hair, I am not afraid to try a pixie cut, some fringe, or a boyish haircut (it's just hair, right?).

 After the boyish hair situation I decided to let my hair grow and for the first time in my life, take serious care of them. Anyway, this is not hair care routine post, so back to the point; I've got saved in my computer a whole file with hair inspiration photos and I will share with you some of them  'cause I need a change and I feel completely lost (such a drama queen).


natural ginger with blonder ends and THE haircut
the -always wanted- pink hair
the vintage blonde style

that beloved fringe


the haircut

the perfect ginger

that impeccable ombre, which also means letting my hair grow

What do you think? (I'm more on Emma's side)
Elena xox

I am not the owner of these photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment