Style Crush | Emma Stone at Venice Film Festival '14

 I am a huge Emma Stone fan and had a serious "girl crush" moment when I saw her at the Venice Film Festival this year. This lady not only knows how to act and behave, but also how to make everyone go crazy with hair. I just couldn't let my blog without a post exclusively about this look.

 

 As you may know, I am all about short haircuts and as I said in my previous hair post , her hair always find me pretty inspired. But, I wasn't expected that perfection. Emma arrived at the red carpet with chopped off, auburn hair and a side fringe looking absolutely gorgeous.





  As for her makeup, her beautiful green eyes were popping out in natural purple shades.



 Now the dress.. Emma chose a long Valentino gown in emerald green and tulle which perfectly complimented her fair skin.



 I really am out words right now, so I will let the pictures talk by themselves; enjoy the queen Emma.

What do you guys think?
Elena xox

All pictures found on Google.com

2 comments: