greatest fall nail colour



 What colours come to your mind when you think of AW? I think that deep blues, purples and reds are the most appropriate. And then I found THIS! A pretty inexpensive, yet very good quality, nail varnish in these deep purple with some red undertones colour and I fell in love. It only cost me 1,50 euro and I have to admit that I already love this brand (seventeen fast dry). With only two coats you have the wanted shade and a pretty shiny finish that lasts long enough for its money. This shade is No. 535.

 Would you like to see a nail polish collection of this brand? (I have quite enough!)

 Kisses,
Elena xox

(ps.: I uploaded a youtube video, check it out: click here)

1 comment:

  1. τα εχω λατρεψει! εχω παρει πολλα καλοκαιρινα και τωρα ξεκιναω την φθινοπωρινη/χειμερινη συλλογη! παντως το συγκεκριμενο χρωμα οι φωτογραφιες το αδικουν!

    ReplyDelete