10 facts about me thing

 Hello my ladies! Today I thought I'd write a post about some facts about me that you might find interesting.

1. I can't live without nail polish on my nails. It's been since I was 14 that I haven't had my nails not being painted with some kind of colour for more than one day (quite an addiction, ha?).

2. I am a huuge fan of Paramore, I mean they are just perfect!

3. I love, love, love cupcakes. Whichever flavour exists, I want it in my tummy (and on my clothes & accessories).

4. I study Art theory and history.

5. I enjoy speaking English on a daily basis.

6. I can do any task with both hands (and draw on my nails), except for writing.

7. The things that I am most greatful for are my parents and boyfriend.

8. I am also a huge fan of horror and detective stories, yet I believe the first are quite meaningless.

9. For two years I dyed my hair once or twice a month and I could not bear the fading of the colour.

10. I used to hate red lipstick and now I find myself always looking for a different red shape (my current victim will be the Sephora cream lip stain).

 These are some things that I hope are interesting enough and I am happy you get to know me better.

I'll talk to you soon in a video,
Elena xox

No comments:

Post a Comment