would you rather ~ makeup edition

 Hello my ladies! Since I've been really busy lately trying to get used to university days, I did not have the time to prepare a review post, but here I am with a tag post I just saw on Beauty & Bliss's blog. I wasn't tagged, but I was really into doing it! Let's begin...

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

 This is not a difficult question at all. Without second thought I would prefer lose all of my palettes/eyeshadows since I can't live without my mascara and lipstick.

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair or never be able to cut it again?

 Hmm, that is a tricky question. Even though I don't have a problem changing my hair, I think I would prefer not have to cut them again since it would be a great opportunity to resist short hair and finally have long hair.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? 

 I really don't now which one I would choose. Pink blush is so adorable, while coral is so summer reminding. That's the reason I would rather have a pink cheek, because it is wearable all year around.


4. If you had 1000$ to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
 First of all, If I had all of that money I wouldn't buy those stuff, I would do much more. But, I will say clothes, because I am in love with fashion and there are a lot of stuff in my fashion buying list (which never ends...).

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

 
In my opinion, this is a silly question considering that lipliners exist and can be also used as eyeliners. So, the answer is obvious.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or  Sephora?

 Definitely Sephora. They have a huge collection with both high end and drugstore make up that can satisfy any customer and expectations.

7. Would you rather use one eyeshadow colour or one lipstick colour for the rest of your life?

 I would rather use one eyeshadow since I really like lipsticks and I have no problem using the same eyashadow on a daily basis.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, or summer clothes in the winter?

 Summer clothes in the winter. In the country I live, weather is rarely the definition of a cold weather and what I do is pair a summer top or a skirt with a couple of layers and I have created a really cute outfit.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year around?

 I cannot decide.. I love painting my nails and even making cute designs which contain both bright and dark colours. As a result, not having one of them would be a truly disaster. (lol)

10. Would you rather give up your favourite give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

  Neither. I need everything.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

 In a messy bun for sure. It needs no time to be prepared, it goes perfect with any outfit and is appropriate for any situation, as well.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? 
 Who gives a shit about lip gloss?! I need my nails to be painted no matter what. Moreover I dislike lip glosses.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
 Shave them and then have tattooed ones. Eyebrows complete our makeup and face, they are a face's must-have.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
 I really don't know, but I would say makeup because natural beauty is greater than any kind of makeup. Makeup is just a way to enhance your own natural characteristics.
That was it, I really hope you enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading yours soon.
Kisses,
Elena xox

No comments:

Post a Comment