cheers to a pretty good mascara

 In today's post we welcome a mascara for which I paid only 3 euros. This is the Catwalk Mascara from Golden Rose, a brand that recenlty became really popular in my country. At first sight, the bright orange packaging is really flattering, but the brush is unique and different from usual mascaras. Personally, I believe that its brush is great since it gives the perfect length along the lashes and with only two coats my lashes can reach my eyebrows! I hadn't used such an impressive mascara for a long time, not even telling about the ridiculously cheap price. The mascara doesn't feel heavy, it lasts for several hours and it doesn't get clumpy. Basically, it gave my eyelashes the thick effect I always look for and the convinience to build my mascara. So, I've liked this mascara so far and I highly recommend it for any look (everyday - night), especially if you are looking for a low budget, but yet good quality, mascara.

 (Let's move to the pictures in which I've done only two coats of the mascara.. oh, and please excuse my awful breakouts.)






We'll talk soon,
Elena xox


No comments:

Post a Comment