cupcake and tea








 When I created this outfit I had in mind something comfortable and romantic. So, I chose a simple, pleated skirt with a lace strapless top and the most comfortable shoes in the world (my oxfords!).  And because the weather gets a little bit cooler during the night I also put on my favourite jean shirt with this pearls and diamonds detail which make it look more unique and chic. For accessories, it was the day for something cute, and my handmade cupcake necklace (from Lady Marian handmade jewelry) as long as my cup of tea ring, matched the most. Oh, I almost forgot my handmade floral crown that is my current favourite hair accessory. As for my nails, all of them are painted in a simple white nail polish and a barbie pink nail makes the difference. What would you choose for a simple, comfortable outfit?
We will talk soon,
Elena xox




2 comments: