Midnight Inspiration | Fall trends with Amy and Leixia from Soul Calibur

 Good evening ladies. Lately me and my boyfriend have been obsessed with the PS2 Soul Calibur III game and have passed hours and hours of playing (we are tough players, just to let you know). Soul Calibur is a strategy game with the difference that you can create your own character and battles can be played in 3D.

To return to our subject, some female players are featured with a really good taste of fashion and I chose my two favorites, Amy and Leixia to accompany me to my fashion journey.

Amy: 

Amy's style is more at the edjy and fall side but it includes particular fashion details that I adore. First of all the red flowers totally remind me of fall flower crowns and the ruffle skirt is also a must have for every wardrobe. Secondly, the combination of black combat boots with lace over the knee socks is perfect for both morning and night outfits.


Leixia: 

     


 Leixia is more on the girly and bright side. Her outfit is a modern edition of japanese style. These flat shoes with the pink flower detail are just perfect with these ankle turqoise socks, such as the mini long sleeve dress which completes the whole outfit (as you can tell I love to combine shocks with short skirts or even shorts). Finally I find really cute the open flower detail at the sleeves and the breast area.  An adorable outfit for every girly style lover. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 And now it's time for some fall outfit inspiration based on these two characters outfits. A must have piece to wear in fall is the ankle or taller shocks which go perfectly with flatforms, flats, or combat boots. If you are more romantic, you can also add some flowers to your shoes' laces or sew a bow on your socks. Another thing that is perfect are the flower crowns, that can be handmade as well (for a more sentimetal outcome). Oh, and don't forget to keep your summer sorts and skirts/dresses to wear them with some tights and a jacket for a warmer more stylish look.

 That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed my post. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment