Spring

 This year's weather in Athens exchanged places with the Londonal weather, and we pretty much had only rain, and even some snow! Of course I love rain and I couldn't be more thankful for the chance to feel like I was in London. So, March is here and we are still looking for the sun. Fingers crossed, it will be here super soon!

I can't wait for an excuse to wear florals, lace and pastel colours.
I want to have picnics in the sun and drink lemonade from jars while listening to some retro music.
I want to make flower crowns and walk with bare feet on the grass.
I want to wear my straw hat and have ice cream for both breakfast and lunch.
Longtime coffee walks will take the place of cosy afternoons in and ballerina pumps will be paired with the cutest romantic tights.
Dresses and skirts will be my only clothes and nature my only home.


Let's hope for Spring,
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment