beach essentials



 Today I share with you my beach essentials. So, before I start I think I should mention that I am a girl who carries a lot of stuff on a daily basis. With that said let's get started:

- Carroten Facial Water: a water that hydrates and moisturizes the skin

- Korres Face and Body Sunscreen with Yoghurt SPF50

- Carroten Sunsations Tanning Gel SPF10

- Korres Insect Bite Stick with Mellissa

- Avon Naturals Refreshing Hair Spray in Cherry Blossom: it smells amazing

- Azade mini Lotion in Vanilla Sugar: for after sun care

- Perfume/Body Splash: mine is a vanilla one (bottle was from another product)

- Mirror: I chose mine because it reminded me of The Little Mermaid

- Book: I am currently reading Veronica Decides To Die, Paulo Coelhio

- Straw Hat: protect yourseld while being fashionable

- Bubbles: because they make you happy, especially when they come from an ice cream shaped bottle

ps.: I forgot to add sunglasses, camera, bottle of water, snacks, swimsuit and beach bag
Thank you for being here,
Elena xox


No comments:

Post a Comment