The Body Shop #1

 Since summer is here body moisturizers are something every lady should use on a daily basis. My favourite of this summer is a new purchase for me: The Body Shop's body butter in Honeymania. I've heard so good things about these body butters, but never was able of giving 15 euros for a product like this. On the contrast, the last few months an addiction for The Body Shop started and now I fing myself shopping there more usually. I really the fact that their products are cruelty free, made in the terms of fair trading and with natural ingredients. Plus, they do amazing offers and here we get to the point. They had 40% off their most selled body butters and this came in just the perfect time for me.  I went there and unfortunately the most of them were gone and only the Coconut, Sheabutter and the Honey one were left. I love honey, I am aware of its advantages for our skin and it also smelled perfectly sweet and yummy and all that good things.



 I love the packaging and the formula of the product. It is thick as a body butter, but soft and easy to apply at the same time. Only a few amount of product can last for the whole body application. It claims to leave the skin moisturized for 24 hours, I can't tell if this happens, because I apply body lotion more than once during the day, it certainly leaves the skin soft and moisturized for many hours though. The smell doesn't last a long on the skin unfortunately. Overall, I am really happy with this purchase and I think it deserves the 9 euros I gave and I will definitely purchase more body butters and of course other products from there. What do you think of this product? Do you have any recommendations for good products from The Body Shop?

Thank you for being here,
Elena xox

2 comments: