film review | endless love



 My love for romance films is huge and my first on the list is The Notebook. I actually never thought any film would compete it as we all know it is a wonderful story. But, never say never! Here comes Endless Love, a stunning, touching, reality related love movie.

 Two teenagers preparing themselves for -after school- life falling in love in the middle of parental disapproval and future plans. Innocence develops into passion, that first true love that will lie forever inside you. Such a touching movie staying in the borders of reality. Who hasn't seen a father afraid of his daughter to become a woman? Who has ever doubt what love can aspire you to do? A girl stucked in her father's dream to see her becoming a successful doctor and a boy willing to give up on college in order to help his father.

 I loved so many things about this film. First of all, everyone knows that most romance movies are sometimes a little bit out of the real world, but this was a story so easy to relate on and find strength and faith from. Faith to trust another person and strength to fight for eachother no matter what obstacles might appear in your journey. You will still have your love, the most important thing when it comes to two people sharing the same dreams and future. I also really liked the cast. Gabriella Wilde as Jade (known for Carrie) was the perfect one for this role. So pretty and flawless, the impersonation of innocence and such a good actress. On the other hand is Alex Ppettyfer (you've seen him in Beastly), a charming guy who plays as if this was their real story. I also have to mention Bruce Greenwood (known for Star Trek), Joely Richardson (has played in The Tudors and Nip/Tuck) and Jackson Herveaux (known for True Blood) as parents of the couple. Last but not least, the soundtracks were beautiful and so well chosen for every single scene.

 So, if you're into love things and in need of faith in true love please watch this film and you will not regret it. Embrace your dreams and never give up because that kind of real and somebody out there is meant for you. Well, if you are not please excuse me for this post and watch in anyway (I'm kidding.....).

Thank you so much for reading,
Helena xox


Disclaimer: of course I do not own anything of this film, I just loved it and had to write a review for you!

2 comments:

  1. I watched it when it was in cinemas and me and cousin had one last night so we went to go and see it not expecting much but I absolutely loved it. I cried so many times! What a softie, eh?
    haha
    The Whimsy Sea | Orla xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting much either but it actually surprised me for the best! Who would thought a film would be as good as Notebook?! I also had tears and tears, even tears of happiness which is a rare thing for a movie. I just loved it and I would watch it again and again.

      Delete