August 25th: Accessories and Features of the day ☼

Kineta night view, Jelly shoes from Pull & Bear, Nails of the day, Vintage watch, Arizona green tea
 A brief post of what accessories were featuring in my today's outfit before going to the beach.

 Jelly shoes from Pull & Bear: I purchased them on sales and they were for sure the best purchase for summer. So comfy and unique, both for a walk in town or swimming.

 Vintage watch: My best friend borrowed me this watch which was her mother's and I fell in love with it. I mean look at that floral pattern and how elegant it is compared to current watch style.

 Arizona Green Tea: The best green tea of all times that became my loyal friend this summer. A little american taste in Greece!

 As for my nails, brief nail HOW TO and nails related posts are coming soon.

 Goodnight girls

No comments:

Post a Comment